Feedback Overhaul

I believe the feedback system is outdated in needs a major overhaul. Unfair negative feedback is not good for the seller and definitely not good for eBay because it turns buyers away. In a time with so much online competition ebay does not want to lose business and needs to re-think its feedback policy.

Here's a few suggestions I have and your input would be appreciated.

1. Feedback should not be positive, neutral, negative. Scrap it. It should be just feedback comments. Buyers can still read through comments etc.

2. Sellers can leave comments for buyers (again not pos,neg etc.. just comments)

3. Feedback time limit should be 30 days. Why do buyers need 2 months to leave feedback?

4. Keep the DSR ratings. They are more rellevant and can be viewed with the comments.

CampingCentralAustralia

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Feedback Overhaul

๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

Feedback is fine if you are a buyer, but not if you are a seller.

Since they changed it that sellers couldnt leave negative feedback the dud/unpaid bids have escalated. Buyers don't care or its a game.

Unpaid strikes dont bother them.

We the Sellers should at least be able to leave negative feedback if the buyer doesnt pay, that cannot then be classed as revenge for negative feedback left by buyer, which is the reason it was changed in the first place.

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

So if they ignore strikes, what is it about negative feedback that is going to bother them? At least strikes should stop them (non)buying from me.

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

plpmr
Community Member

"3. Feedback time limit should be 30 days"

But buyers have 45 days to open a dispute, therefore where's the thinking out of that idea?

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

3. Feedback time limit should be 30 days. Why do buyers need 2 months to leave feedback?

sometimes international shipping can take up to 2 moths for delivery depends on the location and at times a buyer doesnt have the chance to leave FB as the delivery might exceed 2 months.

Signatures suck.
Message 35 of 35
Latest reply