Feedback not left

Hi all, How many others have an issue with feedback not being left?? It's frustrating when you try your best and these people just can't seem to leave some feedback. I reckon if feedback is not left in a reasonable time a type of generic positive feedback should be automatically left seeing that FB is an important part of Ebay. I guess you can't force people to do it but i'm keen to hear of others thoughts.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

This thread was last active in 2015. Let it die.

Anonymous
Not applicable
i used to care about feedback

now i dont care

if someone doesnt leave me feedback i can just assume that they are happy. I have enough positives now to not worry about everyone giving me another one.

dont get me wrong i do like seeing them but i dont care if they dont leave me one...

As long as its not a neg/neut or slamming stars its all good in my world
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@surfsunrise wrote:

I guess you can't force people to do it but i'm keen to hear of others thoughts.

My thoughts.... focus on the things you can control.

Which is to say, no matter what, you can't control whether or not someone leaves you feedback, so the best thing you can do is concentrate on the service you provide, and at best, hope it inspires people to comment on it (in a good way 🙂 )

As mentioned above, these days, no feedback is as good as an across the board 5-stars, anyway, since all transactions are counted in the performance standards. (eg say you've had 100 transactions and only 20 people leave feedback, out of that 20FB, 1 person gives a low rating for description, causing a defect. By eBay's calculation, that's 1 defective transaction out of 100, rather than 1 out of 20). 

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I get a lot of buyers not leaving feedback.  I reckon only half of them leave feedback.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I get probably 1 out of 10. I'm not really worried about it for the reasons mentioned above. No feedback is good feedback. If the buyer was unhappy, you'd soon know about it! I can understand why brand new sellers with little or no feedback want it, but once you've got a few hundred, who cares. 

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

what a wowser
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

What a something else starting with w.

This thread is four and a half years old.

If it has taken you that long to formulate your off-topic, incorrect and irrelevant reply, I have grave concerns for you.

Ps: What I posted then is still true now.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

A wowser as in a party pooper?

What party was in progress in 2015, and which you anticipate would still be in progress now? Wouldn't the pretzels have long since gone soggy and the wine gone flat? I hardly dare speculate about the state of the cheese...

my_new_store, your post (the first you have made on the Community Discussion Boards) on a thread which is long dead. Was there truly any need to resurrect it for the purpose of making a scoffing remark to someone whom presumably you don't know?

If you have informative or interesting or thoughtful remarks or questions that you would like to post about feedback, or about anything to do with selling, you can always start a new thread in this board.

As for this thread...?

Please let it die.

☠✞

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply