Flee bay at its best

Buyer wins dispute on a not recieved item. He did not want to pay for tracking and was even offered to pick item up to replace one that was lost by Australia post. Declined to pick up and still got his money back from paypal. As usual the seller is wrong and gets scammed by paypal and its clients. Over this **bleep**......ebay get your **bleep** together or lose another seller.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flee bay at its best

How did you ship it? 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Send everything tracked or signed especially as you deal with higher priced items.

Tracked or registered is to cover you so factor it into the cost.

Signed for is usually only a few dollars extra.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Sent via Australia post in a normal envolope, no more unless they have tracking. No options now on how we send anything anymore, either they take the insurance or no sale. Will have to add to all auction. Had this happen last week with another sent to WA. It was with tracking and they had picked it up then did the paypal claim after. That one was sorted same day.....papal still deducted the money straight away till we proved it was picked up. Can't give feedback to warn others either?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@upc.online wrote:

Sent via Australia post in a normal envolope, no more unless they have tracking. No options now on how we send anything anymore, either they take the insurance or no sale. Will have to add to all auction. Had this happen last week with another sent to WA. It was with tracking and they had picked it up then did the paypal claim after. That one was sorted same day.....papal still deducted the money straight away till we proved it was picked up. Can't give feedback to warn others either?

Can't give feedback to warn others either

You just need to be a bit creative  4 us to get the message  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

We see too many sellers put the option for tracking and then go on to say in the description "I cannot be held liable for gone missing during transit if tracking has not been chosen"

PayPal does not care if the buyer chose regular post over tracking post.

I personally always choose regular post when its offered because A. it is cheaper for me and B. I will always get my money back for items not received.

Also, comments like this make me laugh too (which i still see a lot of) "Please do not bid if you do not intend to pay, we will be forced to leave negative feedback for buyers that bid and do not pay"

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply