Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you provide video evidence that you've posted an item?

Some of the items I sell are posted without tracking. If I record on video me putting the item in the envelope (with the correct recipient shown on the front), sealing the envelope, and then posting the envelope (again, showing the recipient's addres...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defect impact question

I have a few other IDs and one has a store with low recent sales of approx 5 - 10 a month as I have pretty much stpped my involvement with the line of merchandise. My issue is this. Overall the ID is 100% FB and only has 1 neutral. However over Xmas ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help adding a picture to description Section

I have done a bit of research and have worked out how to add a picture to the description section but i have only managed to get the picture right down the bottom under all the writing...and also only aligned to the left.Can someone help me with the ...

Beware of chinese fraud !

When will ebay crack down on chinese seller that list items as anitques, when there is no information in the descriptions listing to verify or support that the item is a genuine antique , when it turns out to be a cheap repoduction . if you contact t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Take heart sellers.

You are mostly in better standing than some of our biggest.Apart from Masters no store in the panel holds TRS rating.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal holds my funds

I'm so angry right now.I just took all my sales off ebay and will be issuesing a refund to the buyer.I WILL NOT be sending any item without payment. ebay you just made a big mistake! So ebay is going to pocket the cash and get interest for 21 days wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Back Guarantee Policy

I am a casual eBay seller basically just selling my unwanted items (mainly collectables). I have ended all my items so that I can assess the impact of the new money back guarantee policy. If I only sell items for 'Pickup Only' (either by cash or payp...

• 84 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bid price increase increments.

I've noticed when you bid on an item they increase ( default )by different amounts ( some increase $5, some $1, some 50 cents and some a few cents etc.) why are the default increases different for different items. Can you set default increases? I had...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Number 301025686011

Purchased this item just over 1 week ago Item was marked as sent with a tracking number. This is the Information Received From Tracking Information. Date/Time Activity LocationTue 23 Dec 2014 16:13 Customer Enquiry lodged MILTON QLDThu 18 Dec 2014 15...

The future for big sellers in Aus?

Looks like visible feedback percentage isn't needed for big sellers in the US: 350948496413 There is no feedback visible for the new look "big box" sellers in the US. Seeing as we seem to get the US look down the line it means more members will be ri...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful