Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Question : Where is the forum where you could ask question about items - value, rarity, etc.

There was one which had a heap of sub-headings, so you could go into the particular area of what you wanted to find out about. But I can't find it anywhere. I thought maybe it was under 'Welcome to eBay Groups' - but I get a pink 'access denied' (Why...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"invisible" sales caps and store subscription levels

Hey guys im looking for a bit of input I have a basic store and at the moment around 600 items for sale. That can fluctuate at times but no matter how many items i have, i seem have around the same amount of sales every month. Even when i had 300 ite...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WON'T LET ME RELIST OR COMPLETE DRAFT

Have been trying to relist an item, complete drafts for others and simply just sell on 100 to 150 Free Listings Promotion and it just keeps asking me to sign in. Bugger it to hell!! I have been trying for a while now to no avail. Not happy because no...

HELP PLEASE " ) Payment service provider??

Ive been selling on this ID for years, and have just downloaded latest version of Turbo L onto a new laptop, It wont let me upload onto Ebay it keeps saying Seller not registered for Payment Service Provider, but I am linked to Paypal obviously, so w...

Resolved! What have eBay's Trust and Safety Department & the loch ness Monster have in common?

Answer : They are both a Myth.."A widely held but false belief or idea". Now while I believe I have more of a chance of ol nessie popping up in my swimming pool tonight than evergetting eBay to do their jobs and action at least one of the two hundred...

50% off Final Value Fees Promotion

I got an email yesterday offering 50% discount on FVF's for 3 items. I thought it was for the next 3 items listed, so I listed some higher priced items, but I think now that it's for the next 3 items that sell before the promotion ends on Feb 13 as t...

Resolved! Regarding Unpaid Item Cases, what does this mean?

Over the Australia Day long weekend, I had two buyers win auctions from me and then not pay for their items. With Unpaid Item Assistant in place, disputes were automatically opened after 4 days and were closed 4 days after that without payment or com...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay profits from Aus Post greed by default

That's what happens when they create policies of fees on total price. Automatic increase on FVF because Aus Post wants more profit, nothing to do with ebay, it's aus post's fault, try arguing that with someone with half a brain.Buyers, get ready for ...

Buyer refund requests...

I sell plant seeds for $1.50 a pop including postage. I have a buyer today, who put in a case, saying the *seeds* (not packaging) were damaged on arrival. These seeds are the size of a pin head, packed in a plastic ziplock bag and put in an envelope....

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pictures wrong in my ebay

I had a few stuff ups with a few listings the other night and i ave gone back in to fix the listings tonight.everything changed and all good except when i go to "my ebay" the little pcture still shows the old picture. If i click on it to go into the ...