how many have been blocked from selling today

I woke to being unable to sell becauce i could not get my % below 6 % in 18 days this is not right how many have had this happen please

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No it was taken over the past 12months that they did it from and the dash board had not changed even when i got good feedback it stayed the same the dashboard only came on in dec never seen it before they have chossen all will be gone soon

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Is your defect rate 6%?.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

YES

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Hi lovedvds - could you give some more detail about the information ebay sent you?  I haven't heard of timeframes before to improve seller performance and would like to hear more...?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Hi they only sent me a message today saying that i am below the ebay dashboard so i can not sell on ebay anymore they told me that we had till the next dashboard date to get below which should have been the 20th of this month never got a chance even tho i got 28 pos feedback all at 5 stars since it came in but because i had 2 neg and 4 cancelled sales and 3 item returns request in november i cant sell anymore i dont sell that much to get it up not to matter it hurt but i cant please everyone even when i tried they get refunds and dont send back and there is nothing i can do at all cant ring them again wont talk to me now.They said they can choose who they want to sell and who they can get rid of thats that take your business some where else.So thats that

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member
When was your FIRST defect? I assume they didnt all happen in the past 18 days (though its possible).... therefore, youve actually had since the first day of your first defect to get your defect score down.
Surely you wouldnt wait until the defects were so high before trying to fix the issues causing so many...?
How did it happen? Timeframes?
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

No it was taken over the past 12months that they did it from and the dash board had not changed even when i got good feedback it stayed the same the dashboard only came on in dec never seen it before they have chossen all will be gone soon

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

did not know that you got strikes for returns or refunds only neg feedback i only found out in dec i even got a stick because i put a disbute in for item that i was selling the buyer wont pay and i made a mistake and sent to her with out her paying now she wont answer me how bad is that

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Just got my first notice is said I am a risk in the usa selling program !!!!!!!!!!!! I don't sell out side Australia at all hows that

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member
You dont post to the USA?
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply