For those who don't get the three automatic relists for free...

Some interesting info that may help explain why some sellers don't get the automatic relists:

From http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/relist.html#automatic :

Non-business sellers can set a listing to relist automatically up to three times for free if the item doesn't sell.

Note: If you use Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, you can also set your items up to relist automatically. Normal insertion fees apply to each automatic relisting. Learn more about automatically relisting items in Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro.

This would seem to indicate that if you're using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro you don't get the free auto relists like those who don't use SM or SMP.

I know there are other factors involved but I'd be interested to see whether those who don't get the free relists are using SM or SMP, and whether or not they can get them if they change back to the normal/basic way of selling.  I get them and I don't use SM or SMP.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: For those who don't get the three automatic relists for free...

I'm subscribed to SMP, but I don't use it much and definitely not for listing. That's what Turbolister is for.

On my subsidiary accounts I use SYI. I don't think I even subscribed to SM on those.

And I DO get the 3 free auto-relists on all three.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: For those who don't get the three automatic relists for free...

Well, that knocks that theory on the head.  I assumed when I posted that someone would soon say so if it wasn't the case.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply