Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Possible e-mail scam?

So I received an e-mail that was sent to me yesterday, stating that my eBay account has been suspended due to my credit/debit card company being unable to verify my registration info on file. I'm assuming it's a fake e-mail because the e-mail address...

click and collect

Just a quick question re The CLICK & COLLECT Ebay sent me an email to say a few of my items were suitable for this service and that the option would be automatically applied to my lisiting and I didn't have to do anything till someone purchased.........

Is there anyway of bulk automatic relist 3 free listings

Hi there,Does anyone know if there is a way of bulk ticking the automatic relist 3 times for free when we relist, or do we have to go to each listing and manually tick the box. Appreciate any advice.Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SCAM? Could I please get some advice?

Hey there. I am a new user from Australia and just started selling through ebay. I listed a DSLR Camera for $999.99 yesterday (13/03) and it sold within 21 minutes. Although I had not intended to sell internationally for free shipping I will fulfil m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Request

Have just recieved a return request( the first) with reason -My son didnt like it-am I able to refuse this as its clearly a change of mind fo no valid reason????Unsure how to proceed

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non working electrical item

I've sold 3 graphics cards to which will be used in conjuntion with another 3 for data mining. Data mining is extreme in that it pushes the cards to max. He is saying that one of the cards starts but locks up when he puts it under load. I tested thes...

Resolved! Hey, how long does it take once someone bought something to appear in your paypal account on ebay

I did look at this guidehttp://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/track-paypal.html But in general, once the blue $ sign is there that is guaranteed money right? So unusualy since this is the first time it happened.They only purchased yesterday, mind you.How of...

Resolved! I just wanted to touch on my experience getting an extra 100 listings within the first 45 days.

Approval for 100 extra listings.. I use the ebay app on my phone, and I mentioned this. I try my best to respond as fast as possible.I advertised overnight freight now on most of my listings, and will do all.I set myself some sales goals.All my stock...

open a case

can someone help me as i have never had a problem before? Sold a large tent in used condition and it was sent UK TO AUSTRALIA - it has arrived damp due to dispatchers we think or so the buyer said, he raised issues that were clearly pointed out on my...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best way to refund change of mind

I have all my listings as no refunded so I do not have to refund for change of mind. However if a customer is polite and reasonable I will give it. A buyer asked if they could return an item which I agreed if they paid the postage costs both ways whi...