Free Listings .... keep waiting ?

I have a pile of stock to list and I've used my 40 free monthly insertions.   I could list them all now (100 would cost $150)

What do others do ?   As I sell items at about $5 and purchase everything I sell, I would have to add the cost of insertions to my selling price, which (in my opinion) would drive my regular buyers away.

At present, I'm just hanging out till the next promotion and relying on my free re-listings.    I have quite a few regular buyers who 'stock pile' and use combined postage.   I'm thinking it best to notify them of my intentions, so that I don't lose them ?

What do others do ?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Free Listings .... keep waiting ?

I spread my 40 freebies out over the month in case there's no promotions. If I have a heap of things stockpiled in the unsold folder, I relist things that buyers seem to be going for at the time. It's only 3 days until the new month, so you'll be able to relist some more then. I think if there was going to be a promotion this weekend we would have heard about it by now.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Get more IDs and list 40 on each..

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Consider opening a shop for $20 a month and get 200 buy it nows included.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

That's probably not a bad suggestion from cats. Most of your listings are selling with only one bid, so a store may suit. If you like the idea of auctions, open a second account with a basic store, then you can have the best of both worlds.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply