Free Listings - non store

sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103513

1000 free listings

The promotion runs from 00:01 (AEST) on 22nd September 2016 to 23:59 (AEST) on 2nd October 2016 (“Promotion Period”)

good luck

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Free Listings - non store

Just tried it on my non-store account - worked!! Busy few days coming up...

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

No luck here either, naturally.
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I think eBay Australia only wants sales of $10 and beyond, where the $1.50 listing fees won't do squat against the sale of the item. Do I need to sift through my posts to where I pitted the other major eBay sites against our prices? No-one in the entire world is charged $1.50 or $3.50 per listing when the freebies have ran out. Except Australia. Maybe all those bloated bytes that makes up the eBay website have to come from Europe, and shipping takes a lot of time and money...

And yes, there was no way whatsoever that would have fit within the strict five minute edit limit placed on this forum. Is there a place to complain to the moderators about how ridiculous the forums are? The only thing worse than the five minute limit is the word filter, which is almost down to 'clbuttic' levels. Or 'Gosh Dang It To Heck', if TV Tropes is your thing.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@samjess54 wrote:

@justajunk wrote:

---

Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

---

Thanks anyway.

I haven't received an email offer but the freebies were sitting waiting to be accepted in the "Promotional Offers" section of my 'My eBay: All Selling' page (where they give details of the usual 40 monthly free listings).

Thanks for the thought, but no luck with that.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@designers*n*more wrote:

Yeah I feel the same way. My big acc 1900+  f/backs never gets the offers. So I only use my 40 listings although I'm not listing on it atm in the hope I start getting offers. My other 2 accounts often get the offers they have 450 and 26 f/backs. I was thinking it's because they want ppl with lower feedback scores to list items. 

I think ink you are spot on with offer the free list to all, more listings potentially = more sales = more fees for eBay! 

I've generally received around 80% of promotional offers on offer. It's only these recent ones that I have totally missed out on... and the only big change that has happened in that time is that my star has ticked over from red to green with a 5000th feedback. Jeez, it would be annoying to discover that I'm getting excluded because I am selling so much stuff!

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Hi

I do not think it is the star amount. I have tried about 5 times for this one and each time I get the usual announcement that it is by invite only.. I think I have had one email in the last seven invites. So no luck for me either.

Good luck to all hose who were lucky.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:

And yes, there was no way whatsoever that would have fit within the strict five minute edit limit placed on this forum. Is there a place to complain to the moderators about how ridiculous the forums are? The only thing worse than the five minute limit is the word filter, which is almost down to 'clbuttic' levels. Or 'Gosh Dang It To Heck', if TV Tropes is your thing.

If you want to contact the Moderators you can use the board message system and message any one of them as you do with any member.

I suggest you message li.varia...she seems to get things done fairly promptly.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply