Free Listings - non store

sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103513

1000 free listings

The promotion runs from 00:01 (AEST) on 22nd September 2016 to 23:59 (AEST) on 2nd October 2016 (“Promotion Period”)

good luck

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Is it only for non stores? I didn't see any mention of that. Still worth the stores checking. It looks to be invitation only, but definitely worth checking.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

As I do not have a store and I received the offer It would be for non store sellers.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

---

Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

---

Thanks anyway.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I wish I knew what eBay's thinking was by providing all these offers and yet only making them avalable to a small number of sellers. Surely, the maths should balance in their favour. The more things I list, the more likely I am to sell something and the more final value fees they can collect. I guess there might be some thinking that if they fustrated us enough, we'll list some stuff with insertion fees, but unfortunately when you're selling stuff as cheaply as I do with free postage, $1.50 a pop is just out of this world. Or maybe that's the thinking: the stuff that I'm listing is too cheap and they would rather I was selective and list more expensive things? Mmm.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah I feel the same way. My big acc 1900+  f/backs never gets the offers. So I only use my 40 listings although I'm not listing on it atm in the hope I start getting offers. My other 2 accounts often get the offers they have 450 and 26 f/backs. I was thinking it's because they want ppl with lower feedback scores to list items. 

I think ink you are spot on with offer the free list to all, more listings potentially = more sales = more fees for eBay! 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

not only for NON stores i know at least 2 accounts that are stores that were able to accept the offer

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

@justajunk wrote:

---

Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

---

Thanks anyway.

I haven't received an email offer but the freebies were sitting waiting to be accepted in the "Promotional Offers" section of my 'My eBay: All Selling' page (where they give details of the usual 40 monthly free listings).

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@lizzyamelia wrote:

sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103513

1000 free listings

The promotion runs from 00:01 (AEST) on 22nd September 2016 to 23:59 (AEST) on 2nd October 2016 (“Promotion Period”)

good luck

Thank you for the link worked for me on 3 Accounts 1 Store and 2 non-store, so Store owners try it.

Paddy

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Thank you very very much

A big help (if I can sell anything Smiley LOL ) for covering mounting medical bills

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply