Free Listings ????

When l read 40 Free Listings this month, or even the 100 Free Listings between day ??? & day ???  Does that mean that l take the Offer to mean it is FREE to List X amount of items for Sale, &  to include Free Photo inserts, .... with you only to Pay for your Final Value Fee at the end ???  Are there any other "costs" that l need to be aware of ?

Am l reading this right ?   Sorry, but l find some of these "offers" a bit confusing for me in what the end cost is to me.  I never was a maths person, just struggled by.   Thank you, sorry if this is a "silly" question.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Free Listings ????

moonia99
Community Member

Yes free to list x amount but you will need to pay the final value fees on the items that you end up selling.

The 40 free listings is for 30 days but the 100 free listings you only get 7 days to list them

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

moonia99
Community Member

Yes free to list x amount but you will need to pay the final value fees on the items that you end up selling.

The 40 free listings is for 30 days but the 100 free listings you only get 7 days to list them

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

thank you moonia99, just wanted to make sure that l read and understood it correctly. cheers.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply