Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is a 'widget'

A post that I wished to place on this seller board has been stopped. When I preview it, it says: 'A widget could not be displayed'. I have no idea what a 'widget' is. Can anyone help?

Accountant to setup ebay business in Melbourne

Hi All I'm new to this eBay and like the idea of making extra income by selling here. I've been selling here for few months only but see big potential so would like to setup my ebay store as a business and do things correctly that is report and pay a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammers are getting good, looks real but !!!!!!!

eBay 7:17 AM (5 hours ago) to bcc: me eBay International AG sent this message to you.Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. eBay Transaction Authenticated Dear seller, We at eBay are contacting you in ...

Not all listings showing

So I have heard about switching your lights on and off, now I have proof its happening to me.I have about 300 items for sale, I log onto my second account and hey presto it said I only have 150 for sale. No wonder sales the last couple of days have b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When can I create a sale?

Hi everyone!I started selling on eBay austalia two month ago and I wonder how much time after I list an item I can create a sale on it. Thank you! Moshe.

return requests for INAD

Quick question -Has anyone, as a seller, successfully defended a return request from a buyer where the buyer has selected the option that the item doesnt match the description?Will E-bay consider both sides or is it just an automatic decision - the b...

ebay reports for last year

How do I get sales reports from ebay that shows, item specifics, sold price and postage if applicable, for the last 12 months? I can find one for the last 4 months but no longer than that.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling/Sold link

Is anyone else having trouble when clicking on the selling/sold link from my ebay? All the other links from the dropdown menu are fine. When I click on selling sold link it is taking me to the bluddy login page. getting really fed up with carp not wo...

Resolved! So I got a Neg!

So after 1700+ positive it was bound to happen I guess. Partly my fault for being a bit lazy in the listing desciption I guess. Now I went a gave the buyer a refund once the goods were returned, my question is, is it worthwhile asking for the Neg to ...

eBay's Buyer Protection works in strange ways

A buyer bought two items from me in May and asked for the items to be sent in the one parcel which was fine by me. However the parcel was not delivered, AP stating the address was "unknown" even though the buyer had been there many years. Nevertheles...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid items, blocked bidders & future settings?

Hi All,Can you open an unpaid item case and simultaneously block the buyer? That is- wait 4 days, open case/block buyer, wait another 4 days and close? So as to prevent the buyer paying after you’ve opened the case and trashing your feedback?My under...