Community Member

Its on again:

150 free lisitings 16 -25 Apr

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Free Listings

You often have a 2 - 3 day period from the time you accept the offer to when it actually starts. ( its not the same start date for everyone. )  Once the offer actually starts for you it will show at the bottom of your selling page along with the total used of your normal 40 monthly freebies. Once you see the offer there you can start listing. You should also be able to see the start date in the original offer tab that you clicked to accept the offer.

Unfortunately no luck for me with the offer this month, but will keep trying it each day.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Thank you, worked for me, 2nd "150 free listings" in a month now, clearing out wardrobes, so very handy. Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

If you have already accepted this offer it should be in your PROMOTIONAL OFFERS section tomorrow as that is the day it starts. 🙂

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

Your transaction numbers might have something to do with it. You are obviously able to sell bucketloads without any promotional offers, so why would eBay offer them to you?

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

I received 150 free listing on 2 of my 4 accounts last month so I listed them for 30 days with the 3 auto relist tick on.

Today I also received the 150 on the same 2 accounts, just went to list some extra items and realised that the 150 that were supposed to relist automatically from last month have used up this months 150 free listings.

Does this happen to everyone?

Thankyou

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Yes Julie, I'm afraid they do  😞

I usually get in early and list any new items I have and re-list the current ones until I get to 150.   It's a pain, but it means your items keep on listing for 30days, and after you've listed 150, the others will relist as normal.

Maybe others have different methods, but this works for me.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

Just to let you all know - I've been trying this unsuccessfully but just got it starting 29th through to the 8th May.

Good luck everybody.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply