Free listing promotion is not free

I have just received the latest free listing promotion to list as many items from 26.2.19 - 5.3.19

All looks good until you try to use it.

You will still get charged $1.65 for each one.

Not happy.

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Free listing promotion is not free

I  can't just list 40 and be done with it.

I sell for several other people that can't do it themselves.

They give me heaps of things of things to sell.

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

Then open several accounts. That's what I would do as a matter of course. Can I assume you don't get the mega weekends? If not, other promos are few and far between, even when they run their course.

Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

Isn’t it a standard thing to get 40 free listings a month? That’s what popped up when I was listing some last week.
Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

Then open several accounts. That's what I would do as a matter of course. Can I assume you don't get the mega weekends? If not, other promos are few and far between, even when they run their course.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have 8 accounts so I think that's plenty to deal with, but I have 4,500 items over all of them.

Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have 8 accounts so I think that's plenty to deal with, but I have 4,500 items over all of them.

Well, what are you whinging about then?

Message 55 of 55
Latest reply