Free listings and automatic relisting

lolobgo
Community Member

I've just started listing items with the 150 free listings, but the button for the automatic relist three times isn't there! 

Has eBay removed it for the free listing offer? 

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Free listings and automatic relisting

I've had that happen to me.....it comes & goes...probably a glitch.....it might be there tomorow Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

OK, 

Thanks for that! Ebay seems to be more full of glitches now than working properly! 

thanks again for your help! 

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Try revising your listing it might be there

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Try cleaning out your browser cache and cookies, then restart the browser.  Others have advised this usually works

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

@black*poppy wrote:

Try cleaning out your browser cache and cookies, then restart the browser.  Others have advised this usually works

Yes, that ^^^^^^. Has worked for me when the box disappears.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Store owners, powersellers and people who 'sell too much' are not eligible. This is a feature designed to sttract new sellers. I had this confirmed by Live Help when I asked why I didn't have the feature.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Actually store holders and powersellers can get the free relistings.

Registered business owners with ebay don't qualify

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@thecoinsguy wrote:

Store owners, powersellers and people who 'sell too much' are not eligible. This is a feature designed to sttract new sellers. I had this confirmed by Live Help when I asked why I didn't have the feature.

I am a powerseller and apparently sell more than their supposed quota not to qualify, yet I always have and use the 3 free relists.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

What is the quota?  I am a powerseller too with a store and still qualify (not that getting powerseller status is that onerous - only 100 sales in 12 months)

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply