Game, who has the most blocked bidders lol

Just for fun. I only have 16, maybe I can better that score lol.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Many hundreds. I must be near the 1000 limit, but then again, I have been doing this nearly 20 years.

Anyone who buys but does not pay or make contact (2 in the last week alone) go straight to the BBL.

Anyone who sends persistently ridiculous low offers (I do not list Make an Offer on any item) gets a spot.

People who buy then tell me their brother/father/sister/wife/son/mothe/babysitter/pet dog etc bought the item by mistake gets the nod as well.

Anyone who leaves what I consider unfair feedback gets a berth.

People who send abuse, death threats, etc (yes, I have had a fair bit of that, usually get 2 or 3 fruitcakes each year) gets a spot.

I am not particularly proud of the amount of people on my BBL, I would like to deal with as many people as possible, but some people just make it much too hard.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

130 blocked and some are also sellers but they were dishonest buyers first lol.

Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

22 on my personal account (this one!), 37 on the account I admin for my employer.

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

I have a carefully curated list of 105 special buyers.

Message 4 of 36
Latest reply

Message 5 of 36
Latest reply

44 on each id.

Very conservative - it takes a lot for us to block someone.

Also, a few of the early ones seem to have disappeared from our list and replaced with symbols or deleted at something.
Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

Many hundreds. I must be near the 1000 limit, but then again, I have been doing this nearly 20 years.

Anyone who buys but does not pay or make contact (2 in the last week alone) go straight to the BBL.

Anyone who sends persistently ridiculous low offers (I do not list Make an Offer on any item) gets a spot.

People who buy then tell me their brother/father/sister/wife/son/mothe/babysitter/pet dog etc bought the item by mistake gets the nod as well.

Anyone who leaves what I consider unfair feedback gets a berth.

People who send abuse, death threats, etc (yes, I have had a fair bit of that, usually get 2 or 3 fruitcakes each year) gets a spot.

I am not particularly proud of the amount of people on my BBL, I would like to deal with as many people as possible, but some people just make it much too hard.

Message 8 of 36
Latest reply

Six in about 18 months. Not too bad I guess. One in particular was โ€˜really dreaminโ€™ when he thought heโ€™d get away with some โ€˜paybackโ€™ by leaving some red for a damaged item that had never been dispatched. Not a mental giant, but nonetheless very inventive, adventuresome, opportunistic and a dangerous GRUB! Especially as he works the system out a bit better.

They walk among us!

Mel.

Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

@gumardee_coins_and_banknotes wrote:

Just for fun. I only have 16, maybe I can better that score lol.

I have been unable to find anything amusing in the BBL...always thought it's use was a serious business decision.

However T&C's such as "Lost items through the postal system are not the seller's responsibilty" do make me chuckle.

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply