Good News Finally - Increase In Sales for July

After months and months of below average sales I have been pleasantly surprised this month with a dramatic increase in sales from around $200 per month to $800  for July.

Has anybody else noticed an increase in sales 

Could it be Ebay now advertising on TV for the 20% off Sundays as I have had a number of new buyers purchassing items.

Or have buyers just received their tax refunds LOL

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I haven't seen any eBay ads for months and I don't qualify for, or usually sell anything on, Sunday's.

My sales, after being a bit stagnant through the end of June and the first 9 days of July, have been above average since then.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The big Sundays promotions dont do anything at all for my sales, even though I have quite a few items over $100 BIN listed. I have been putting in a fairly big effort in the stores the last few weeks and are tracking around 20% above long term average sales. ( but as I say I,m working pretty hard for it at the moment.) I used the 150  free auctions that ebay gave on the private account with the auctions finishing this evening. The phone is running pretty consistently with last minute bids and some very good prices achieved so far, so all up things are pretty positive.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply