Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BAD BUYER

For the past month or so, I have had a certain buyer open up a dispute against me in Paypal, for an item I sold to her - this item had a 99cent start - there were a few bids, but this buyer kept bidding and it finished up over $100.00 - before postin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Dodgy one is back !!!

Item 271555141734 Get real Ebay, stand up to the Plate & get rid of this type. Only about a week ago this was being discussed on the boards and now it's back. You obviously did ZERO about it.

Seller Dashboard - defects

Just thought I would let you all know of the following. A buyer purchased 2 items from me on 16/7 (AEST). She is in CHILE. An 'item not received' case was opened by the buyer on 15/7 (Chile time). eBay were notified of the case being opened the 'same...

so whats the deal with the blue and red store doors?

This colour door is changing all the time when I am in selling manager pro, like one week it will be red and then the next blue. When I post on the forums and in the seller dashboard it shows as red all the time I think. My sales seem to drop when th...

Increase quantity available (seller)

Hi there just looking for some info on how to increase the quantity available on some of my listings. I keep going to this Quick Listing feature and can't find an option anywhere. Cheers

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Offer

Hi there. I am sick of sellers who give this option of Best Offer. Give them an offer of $5 less of there price and they return by saying $1 or $2 off the price. If you suggest $5 off the price the seller thinks your trying to rip them off. What is t...

Resolved! As I am not a Store, how can someone put my items in their cart?

I received a message telling me that one of my items was in a buyers cart, they and wanted an invoice for postage (my option is set at freight). 1st response was I needed a postcode to provide a postage cost. Done. 2nd response to 'I have committed t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The defect system

Can anyone explain - in simple terms - what the point of the defect system is? Will defect rating / percentage be visible to prospective buyers? How is it different to the current DSRs as seen by buyers? I was shocked to discover that 1.71% of my tra...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

any quicker way to get higher selling limit?

Hi Ebay currently allow me to sell 1000 items per month. It sounds like a lot, well, actually it's not if you list item with variations, which I am about to do in the next few weeks. I rang their CS and was told I need at least 50 positive seller fee...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NPB's - no choice but to block?

We all have those pesky NPB's and they seem to be legion lately The usual good advice is to turn on the filters and it works, but maybe a bit too well.(I know I've blocked 7 in the last 3 weeks). Not every NP Buyer does it all the time but they do do...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful