Good till cancelled listings I'm Confused, please help.

I have not sold in a while, so I need your advice.  I would have assumed that if I only had 40 listings at a time, then I would be safe from insertion fees, as when they rolled over, they would just come off my 40 free listings for the following month. Now I read the following...

A.JPG

So the way I read this, is that if I DON'T use the advanced listing form, I have to cancel my listings each month and manually relist to access my 40 free listings instead of letting it roll over?

As I don't even know what the advanced listing form is, or where to find it, I only use the form that comes up when I click the "sell" button.  I am not a business seller, so seems I can't have an auction roll over either, without incurring fees, regardless of whether I have 40 free listings or not.

Can someone please tell me if I am reading this right. 

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Good till cancelled listings I'm Confused, please help.

And yes, she is my friend. I'm not sure why the word was in " " in your post.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

If you are using a mobile device, then it pays to mention who you are speaking to. I very much doubt your reply was sent to the OP, yet being on a mobile device shows you are replying to the OP. Your posts make no sense to the OP's posts in this thread.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I live chat about this a few times. Different staff would have had different reply. I have investigated and read about this thing. The item is relisted after 30 days. Unfortunately some months have 31 days. I got billed for that. But I got my relisting fee reimbursed after a live chat. We get 40 free items for a calendar month. Is it clear?
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I have been manually ending some items before the automatic relist click in . I got caught by charging relisting fee when they were rolled over to the next month for 3 consecutive months. After investigation, the live chat staff reimbursed my fees, and suggest me to manually end the items before expiry.
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@toynbook wrote:
I have been manually ending some items before the automatic relist click in . I got caught by charging relisting fee when they were rolled over to the next month for 3 consecutive months. After investigation, the live chat staff reimbursed my fees, and suggest me to manually end the items before expiry.

Good pickup.

GTC only only started in February. Calendar months in July.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply