HOW TO ADD PHOTOS NOT USING WEB ADDRESS

Hi Haven't listed anything for a few weeks and am now wanting to sell but the only option i get to add photos is from a web address, whereas before you could add them from your pictures from your computor, any advice please...thanks in advance for your help..

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It is still the same. Just select the standard tab.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I occasionally have that happen.

It's usually if the photo's don't exactly fit eBay's minimum requirements.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/pictures.html#guidelines

I noticed all yours zoom except for the wedding dress and as it's the only one of unusual size, that's probably why.

image host

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you you are too clever...can i change the size as it would be helpful to soom in on the beadwork on the dress...thanks again

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I often don't worry about it or take another photo, close up and add it to the listing rather than re-taking all photos trying to get them within eBay specifications.

You could bring them into paint and resize. That can sometimes work but not always. (depends on number of pixels)

image host

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It is still the same. Just select the standard tab.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for that....it worked but do you know why that some of my listings 'zoom' the photos and some of my listing don't ..is it something I am doing in the listing??

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I occasionally have that happen.

It's usually if the photo's don't exactly fit eBay's minimum requirements.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/pictures.html#guidelines

I noticed all yours zoom except for the wedding dress and as it's the only one of unusual size, that's probably why.

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you you are too clever...can i change the size as it would be helpful to soom in on the beadwork on the dress...thanks again

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I often don't worry about it or take another photo, close up and add it to the listing rather than re-taking all photos trying to get them within eBay specifications.

You could bring them into paint and resize. That can sometimes work but not always. (depends on number of pixels)

image host
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply