HOW TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON A BUYER WHO DID NOT PAY. BAD BUYERS NEED TO BE EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

mred-2009
Community Member

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON A BUYER WHO DID NOT PAY HOWEVER IT IS NOT EASY TO DO THIS AS THE ITEM I SOLD DOES NOT COME UP IN THE FEEDBACK LIST.

WHY IS IT THAT EBAY DOES NOT ALLOW THIS? BECAUSE IT REDUCES SALES? I THINK SOME BUYERS WHO BID AND DONT PAY MUST BE EXPOSED AND HAVE IT IN NEGATIVE COMMENTS. JUST LIKE BAD SELLERS.

COME ON EBAY GET FAIR TO SELLERS!

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: HOW TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON A BUYER WHO DID NOT PAY. BAD BUYERS NEED TO BE EXPOSED!!!!!!!

yep I agree their are bad sellers and even more bad buyers!!!!!!
Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Re: HOW TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON A BUYER WHO DID NOT PAY. BAD BUYERS NEED TO BE EXPOSED!!!!!!!

weandif
Community Member

The seller pays the listing fees, the seller pays the fees for selling the item.

Then the buyer says "I didnt buy it my son did" hello why cant i put a negative for them?

I am stuck with both listing and selling fees and still I have to relist the item.

Is there another site we can use instead of Ebay until ebay puts things back the way they used to be?????

This is unfair to the seller.

@mred-2009 wrote:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON A BUYER WHO DID NOT PAY HOWEVER IT IS NOT EASY TO DO THIS AS THE ITEM I SOLD DOES NOT COME UP IN THE FEEDBACK LIST.

WHY IS IT THAT EBAY DOES NOT ALLOW THIS? BECAUSE IT REDUCES SALES? I THINK SOME BUYERS WHO BID AND DONT PAY MUST BE EXPOSED AND HAVE IT IN NEGATIVE COMMENTS. JUST LIKE BAD SELLERS.

COME ON EBAY GET FAIR TO SELLERS!

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Why would you be stuck with listing and selling fees because the buyer didn't pay? Open up a non payer dispute 4 days after sale. Close it exactly 4 days later and give the buyer a strike against their name. That also gives you a refund of any fees from that transaction.

As for listing fees, are you using more than your 40 free ones a month? If not, then you shouldn't be paying any listing fees.

One more thing, you can't name and shame on the forums. The mods will likely remove that name shortly.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

IF YOU WANT TO WARN SELLERS OF A NON PAYING BUYER AND HAVE OPENED A CASE.

ALWAYS, LEAVE THE FEED BACK BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE CASE.    (IN CAPITALS TO MAKE IT STAND OUT)

There is no option to leave feedback once you close the case and even though you have to leave positive, if you use capital letters at least it stands out for other sellers to read.   

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

IF YOU WANT TO WARN SELLERS OF A NON PAYING BUYER AND HAVE OPENED A CASE.

ALWAYS, LEAVE THE FEED BACK BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE CASE.    (IN CAPITALS TO MAKE IT STAND OUT)

There is no option to leave feedback once you close the case and even though you have to leave positive, if you use capital letters at least it stands out for other sellers to read.   

Leaving a false positive is a violation of policy. If a buyer reports it, which some do, the seller then gets a violation on their account. Not good advice to be giving on the forums. Plus, unless you name the buyer in the false positive feedback, no-one is going to know who it is in the sellers feedback, so a bit pointless really.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply