Handling time

vnail
Community Member

Hi

Can anyone direct me to the page where I can change my handling time for posting, blowed if I can find it things keep changing on this site.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Handling time

It depends on whether you have business policies (which means you just have to edit the policies) or not (which would mean you'd have to bulk edit your listings in batches and change the handling time there). 

If you have business policies, click Site Preferences from the shortcuts menu in seller hub, and on the next page there will be a link to go to (and edit) the policies on the lefthand side.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Select the first page of listings (the default displayed on a page is 50, from memory, so you can just check the box at the top to select all on a page).

Then select "edit selected" in the more actions dropdown box

edit 1.PNG

On the next screen, select all listings again, and then click edit fields to bring up the menu below, where you will have "handling time"

edit 2.PNG

Once you click handling time, this screen will appear: 

edit 3.png

Then you can apply / save and do the next batch. (I tend to do 50 at a time max. as I usually run into problems if I try to do more). 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It depends on whether you have business policies (which means you just have to edit the policies) or not (which would mean you'd have to bulk edit your listings in batches and change the handling time there). 

If you have business policies, click Site Preferences from the shortcuts menu in seller hub, and on the next page there will be a link to go to (and edit) the policies on the lefthand side.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks Dig but I'm none the wiser, when I go to My Ebay active (I have over 700 listings) I can't find anywhere on the page where I can bulk Edit

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Select the first page of listings (the default displayed on a page is 50, from memory, so you can just check the box at the top to select all on a page).

Then select "edit selected" in the more actions dropdown box

edit 1.PNG

On the next screen, select all listings again, and then click edit fields to bring up the menu below, where you will have "handling time"

edit 2.PNG

Once you click handling time, this screen will appear: 

edit 3.png

Then you can apply / save and do the next batch. (I tend to do 50 at a time max. as I usually run into problems if I try to do more). 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

All done, Thanks Dig

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

No problem, glad I could help. 🙂 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

ebay have gone from being the simplest and best to a stupid convoluted mess....time to leave

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

ebay have gone from being the simplest and the best to being a convoluted mess. Time to leave.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Time to check date of thread: this one dates back to 2018. It’s a dead thread.

Time also to check the subject of a thread. What you’ve posted (twice) hadn’t any relevance to the thread. Why not start a new thread that has as its topic something like “eBay seems more convoluted and difficult now. Thoughts?” Posting more informative content in the body of your post might also make it possible for other members to comment, agree, disagree, advise, commiserate, or whatever it may be.

I’ve little doubt that a moderator will be along at some point to lock this defunct thread.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply