Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!

Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!!!

After the last months promotions, for me and I imagine many others, it has proved such a win win situation. My sales have been up again and at acceptable prices, I can list all that I have for sale rather than having to pick and choose items that I want to use free listings on and I have concentrated more on ebay sales rather than finding other avenues to sell. Ebay have received more fees from me than they have in quite a long time and have had desirable designer items listed on their site that their users are constantly chasing. WIN WIN.

Now I am sitting here two days into the month having used my 40 free listings with no intention of paying to list more, or to open a store and instead wondering where else I can sell the unlisted items for free....So unfortunetly for ebay it has not made me rely on them or change my behavior so I list once again paying listing fees. Back to LOSE LOSE.

So lets let ebay know loud and clear with a like or a comment, that we LOVED their promotion and would like to see it continue permanently. Selling without the inital cost and risk makes me not mind the FVF of 10.9%.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!

Every seller pays - In the form of fees for selling and fees again on postage.

They would make far more from fees than they would by store subs.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Hands up for permanent 100 listings per day!

@casbit33 wrote:

Every seller pays - In the form of fees for selling and fees again on postage.

They would make far more from fees than they would by store subs.

That depends on whether a seller gets any sales.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply