Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month?

Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month?   I have 2 Ebay accounts and it is still at the begining of the month and my summary says 40 used 0 available!  On top of that,  on one account I have been charged for relisting items  that never happened by my hand.  Really frustrated.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No, not lost.

But several weeks ago eBay announced they were changing BIN listings to GTC.

So now there are no more free relists and GTC listings will cost one off the freebies every month or charged if no freebies left.

Could that be what has happened to you ?

If so call eBay and they may make a one time fee credit.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

So does GTC mean renewed every month?

So just checked  my current charges for March and already have a bill of over $90.00 for relisted items. 

according to the Ebay  info page on Fees: 

The following count toward your monthly free listings:

• Manually relisted items (automatically relisted items don't count towards your monthly free listings if you're a non-business seller)  What should I do next?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Manage you listings.

Ring eBay as kopes suggested.

Wait for the weekend mega promotions and end and relist everything rolling through for the next week.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You pay (or they use one of your free allowance) every time a GTC listing rolls over every 30 days. They weren't supposed to charge us when they first converted all BIN listings to GTC but they have, and this is what you need to ring ebay for, to get the fees credited.

Read this thread:

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/EBAY-S-NEW-HEALTH-CHECK-I-think-it-is-seriously-SICK/m-p/22...

You'll find a copy of an email they sent out, but obviously not to everyone. Quote that when you ask for a fee credit. You'll need to keep an eye on future listings so they don't roll over when you've got no free listings. Sort your selling page by time left and you'll see which ones are about to roll over and need ending.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply