Has anyone actually used OPTISELLER?

Has anyone actually used the OPTISELLER tool that eBay is pushing for fixing the listings that are missing item specifics?
Is it worth while using?
Or is it a load of **bleep**?
Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Has anyone actually used OPTISELLER?

They won't give you your listings. Claim they can't. You have to use Optiseller. Just got off Chat over it

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I have asked ebayTWICE about it. Both times told I will get an email to 'fix it up'. Both times no reply. It tried to make me pay for their services. Personally I think it is an ebay-owned tool that they are forcing sellers to use or you get zapped. Another fee gouging exercise.So yeah, just a con

.  I personally will be taking a hike

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

I just received an email from eBay that lists the 2 items with errors.....anyone else?
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Not me. I’d love a list of the items with problems. No fair, I’m jealous 😋
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

both were in 'party supplies' if that's any help
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I've tried to get ebay to tell me how the subscription works. They insist it's free for 3 months but it wants to charge me. They say you can opt out before 3 months. You have to hook it up initially to your ebay account so wanna bet it bills you after 3 months and the opt out is non-existent?. I'm fed up with their bullying and blatant fee slug
Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

They won't give you your listings. Claim they can't. You have to use Optiseller. Just got off Chat over it

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

They gave me mine....hopefully soon for you
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

@junkyarddog51 wrote:
I've tried to get ebay to tell me how the subscription works. They insist it's free for 3 months but it wants to charge me. They say you can opt out before 3 months. You have to hook it up initially to your ebay account so wanna bet it bills you after 3 months and the opt out is non-existent?. I'm fed up with their bullying and blatant fee slug

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/PowerSellers/what-is-Optiseller-Has-anyone-else-been-required-to-do...

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply