Has anyone had a problem signing in?

Hi there, just looking for some advice on my account.. I can open my ebay page, scroll through all the options then when I go to sell or re-list I get the sign- in password and user name request box. Happens on a regular basis, last time it happened I thought it was because I had ebay open in two windows, however tonight I closed everything else down and tried several times to log in. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance, Dave

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Has anyone had a problem signing in?

@newoldoddstuff wrote:

Hi there, just looking for some advice on my account.. I can open my ebay page, scroll through all the options then when I go to sell or re-list I get the sign- in password and user name request box. Happens on a regular basis, last time it happened I thought it was because I had ebay open in two windows, however tonight I closed everything else down and tried several times to log in. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance, Dave

Friday Night ebay Maintenance Gremlins perhaps ?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I dont think its a maintenance issue, I just can not list items, has happened before, Ive closed the computer down and restared and same issue....not sure.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Clear cache and cookies. I just clear the eBay ones.

Or try another browser as long as it's not IE.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I have listed 17 out of 100 free listings and now I am being charged a listing fee for every other listing so you're lucky not to be able to list lol

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply