Has anyone's sales improved over the past few weeks?

Still dead here, so depressing.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Ditto - dead as a door nail here too
Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

Feels dead, fits and starts but checking my spreadsheet I have actually done a lot better than last month. The id I sold most on last season is turning out to be the worst this time, go figure.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

Yes same here .... I thought it had started to pick up one day last when I had 3 bids IN ONE DAY (WOW !!)   but then it went back to the same old 'no sale' days.

Maybe February?

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

Guess we can only hope - but sales have been below average for me for almost a year now so not very hopeful at all
Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

It was fairly quiet over Christmas - New Year, but now that people are starting to get back to work my sales are picking up nicely. " Touch wood " I had around 6 hours packing on Friday and have had good sales today. If tommorows sales are similar, I will be spending several hours Monday with packing and mailing.

I have done quite a few listings over the last few days and this is helping to push sales with some of the new listings selling within hours of going live.  All up, I,m pretty happy with sales this week. If it kept up like this it would be as good as three years ago. ( Yes I know I,m dreaming now   Smiley Very Happy   ) 

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

Compared to same time last year we are about 50% down on sales volume.

Compared to December (2016) we are up a little bit. So a little better January it appears.

Still not anywhere near where we'd like it to be tho.

Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

I"m down 55% on this time last year and I would say getting worse, I have only 2 to post tomorrow when Monday's use to be 15 to 20.

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

Had a good Dec but I always do with people wanting cherries, dried fruit and vanilla products for chrissie baking. November - wowful and this month is not much better. At least I wont have to fork out much for fees for this month.

I have items listed on 'other' sites and thats been dead  but I have actually had a few sales from over there over the last 2 weeks.

Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

Thanks for all the replies! Interesting to see how everyone is doing, I know everyone is different since our last visit to this topic a coupel of weeks back, with all the different stuff we sell.

Well, since I posted that message yesterday I've had more sales in a 24 hour period than all week long.  I can't help feel that someone at eBay saw my plight and hit my light switch briefly.

If another buyer's query comes to sales then I'll most likely double it in the next 24 hours too.

I know I shouldn't mention anything, as last time I mentioned the sales surge and jinxed myself, and it all stopped.

Just got the "most watched items" email... looks like we're better off selling drones and welding equipment. Really... 764 people watching a welding inverter!!!

Message 10 of 41
Latest reply