Have Paypal Updates Their Services

Just Wondering if PayPal have updated their services? I withdrew funds from my PayPal account to Bank Account details below

Date: 29 Apr 2015
Time: 14:51:36 AEST

Which was Wednesday and lord and behold funds were available

29/04/201530/04/2015 Direct Credit PAYPAL AUSTRALIA 279219 58N228S47ZKTA

The funds were available at 4.00pm. Is this a record or just a one off........?

Crowsman

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am not a seller so do not very often transfer funds from paypal to my bank but on the few occasions that I have done so they have been available either overnight or within 48 hours.

Not a one off as far as I am concerned.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi Crowsman,

Im going to take a guess that the $ value was under $200  if Im right then yes I would NORMALLY find money transfered in a day or 2 at most if over $200 then normally takes up to 5 days. Is this policy not that I can see anywhere but seems to be the way it always works for me

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

That does seem very quick.

Ours normally take overnight but never longer than 48-hours tho.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I usually transfer about $1000 and it takes 2 days to ANZ, never in recent times has it taken longer. I try to do it before 7:00pm QLD time and have also done on a Sunday and the funds went through on the Tuesday.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Normally when I transfer from Paypal it is $500 or more as was this case. Dont get me wrong I loved it Normaly takes in this case Withdrew Wednesday I would expect funds in my bank account Saturday Morning. I was just amazed it was there on thursday... Crowsman

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Usually takes a maximum of 2 days sometimes if done early morning then in the account by end of next day. It has always been like that for me and it doesn't seem to matter how much money is involved. How long it takes is uaually down to the receiving bank, not Paypal/

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply