Having trouble listing we looked everywhere page

reenev
Community Member

Good Evening,

I have been having trouble listing new items in my main selling account over the past couple of days.

I list, save them to draft, then go thru them at a later date and schedule them. 
however, when I click on list item to schedule.

I get a Error Page, with “we looked everywhere”, “looks like this page is missing”. If you still need help go to our help page.

contacted live chat, they said they’d take it to tech, got back to me and suggested removing cookies and cached which I’d done, left it for 4 hours as instructed and got back into it, but it still won’t work.

We’ve updated laptop program, nothing seems to be working; funnily enough it works on my iPad, but I prefer listing on my laptop. Has anyone got any suggestions.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can't help, sorry. You've done the usual. Maybe try a different browser.

I use Firefox and Opera without any issues, and Chrome works, normally. I haven't listed through Chrome in the last couple of weeks as I no longer sell on this account.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks davewil1964,

I may try a different browser as you suggested.

thank you for your reply, greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I have also had trouble listing the last couple week or so.  I fill in everything including all the item specifics for my books, add & adjust all my photos, go to list the item & then nothing happens.  Keep clicking on list & it just reappears, if I click on preview I can't see it.  Eventually I click on Save as Draft & I get the wait circle going round & round & round.  It never stops until I refresh the page or delete it.  I lose all my data...  Everything gone...  When I come back later or the next day & do it again, it usually works.   I  I can probably list 50 - 75% of the time & the other 25 - 50% it loses all my work.  Chatted with eBay & removed cache & cookies.  It worked the next time, but then not the time after.  So frustrating & such a waste of time!!!  I have now changed browsers to Edge (just for eBay listing) Have used Chrome for 20+ years! so hopefully that will help.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply