Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

On hold payments

I have just sold an item on Ebay for $1200 and the buyer has paid but ebay will not pay me until the goods have been received by the purchaser. I am not willing to send such an expensive item without payment. this was never disclosed at time of aucti...

Real eBay changes or phishing email?

I recently received an email from eBay stating that all Australian eBay accounts need to be updated so as to accomodate the new way sellers will be getting paid on eBay. I didn't respond and today I got this: Your account is now restricted. Because y...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PROBLEMS WITH UPDATING ITEM SPECIFICS??

I've been updating all my listings with the new item specifics required (even though they were already there.) All the ones I've updated today are not dropping off my list to be updated & are showing as still needing updates, though they are already ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! DVD sold to American which is Region 4

A buyer in the US recently ordered and immediately paid for a DVD. In my description I noted thyat it was coded for Region 4 (Australia). I have sent him to messages over the last few days pointing out that it will not play on an American player unle...

Resolved! Ebay category names and numbers (Full List)

Hi, can any expert seller tell me where to find the latest Excel file containing the category with corresponding category IDs please? some thread pointed me to http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/News/category-changes but sadly all excel files there are ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the email address for ebay, please?

I spent three hours listing my first item to sell on ebay. Finally, I had one more thing to do and this was to click onto the 'Continue' button. When I did this, a message came up saying that a PIN Number would be sent to me via my phone or text. I a...

Power Sellers discontinued

Ebay have just announced they are discontinuing the Power Seller program.Maybe they realised it was a worthless waste of time (something I've known for a decade).

Resolved! CSV Report - Active Listings

To help with stocktake I would download a CSV report on all active listings. I had the link as a shortcut on my PCs desktop but I have lost the link once I upgraded my PC. Can't find anything close anymore on the eBay site. Can someone assist?? Ta

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay refunding $405 for an item still in transit

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me! This is completely crazy!! I sold an item (in Australia) listed with air mail delivery but with sea mail as a delivery option in the description. Buyer (in USA) chose sea mail delivery. This takes 8-12 weeks. Item...

Resolved! automatic relist

Hello, has anyone else had problems with eBay automatically relisting items that previously had a free subtitle. I have had this problem - item was automatically relisted by eBay but I was charged a $2.00 fee as the subtitle was included in the relis...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle

I have, for the first time used Sendle to post a parcel. I couldn’t be more disappointed and frustrated.I delivered it to the depot a week ago, and still it has not be collected. Sendle say that they are following it up, but nothing has happened. I h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saturday night is Boxing Night!!

I have decided to box all the items up that I had to list on ebay .. and then play a waiting game to see what happens with this website next .. no use listing stuff here if I have to delist it again .. and the number of bugs/glitches here has destroy...