Help. Most of my "not yet relisted" items have disappeared

Most of my "not yet relisted" items have disappeared as I have not received any offers of free listings for a couple of months (other than the 40 per month). Wondering if I can get the listings back and if anyone knows what happened to the extra free listings we were getting randomly? I am not a shop seller

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

8 REPLIES 8

The extra free listings offered via ebay are purely a bonus issued at the whim of ebay.  Unsold items that are not re-listed disappear after  60 days (Ithink it is)  and once they have gone, the only way to get them back is to create them again.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Unsold items only remain for 60 days.

I think you can get access in selling manager for 90 days. (Haven't used it myself)

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Unsold items remain in Seller Hub for 90 days.

They are still there for our non-store accounts.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

If your items are about to disappear from the unsold list, save the web page on your hard drive (or your phone, if it's possible) - the normal eBay page will erase them but the links on the old saved page will continue to work so you can still relist, sell similar etc.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. How do I find seller manager?

Thanks

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you, I will definitely be giving that a shot. Much appreciated

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

If you do find your ended listings you may want to try this...

You'll have to edit each listing individually but it may be worth the extra time & work to you to keep the original listing current & ready to relist...
Sell similar - but schedule the listing start date for the longest time available.

Keep checking on the 'scheduled listings' (say each week) & extend/edit the start date until you're ready to relist live. Changing the scheduled start date can be done in bulk to save time.
You'll have to be careful you don't let the listings go live or you'll have HUGE listing fee invoice if the schedule time is reached.

I'm not sure if this works over a long period of time (months) but I use it when I'm creating listings in bulk as it may take me a couple of weeks to have all my listings ready to go.

Good luck!!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply