Help please.

I received unjustified negative feedback from a buyer. When I laid the facts out, he has bid on another of my items and left more negative feedback. Clearly just in retaliation.

I requested feedback revision only for the buyer to decline and state that the original feedback was correct.

Ebay's automated reply is that they won't change the feedback and to respect the buyer's decision!
Completely unacceptible when the buyer is clearly harassing me and creating negative feedback.

Please help

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Help please.

Same anali bleacher trying to create problems for me. Grow up, knob jockey.

Sorry but with replies that unprofessional, you get zero sympathy here.

So perhaps buyer has reasons for leaving the feedback they did.

image host
Message 2 of 38
Latest reply

haha, I'm not after sympathy, nor after your uneducated response. You're as bad as him.
Message 3 of 38
Latest reply

If you're going to edit and 'unbleep' my comment, at least spell it correctly.
Message 4 of 38
Latest reply

I'm with Kopes on the feedback comments, they're totally out of order and if the buyer reports them you'll have the comments removed and likely get a slap for profanity.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 38
Latest reply

Great, thank you.
Message 6 of 38
Latest reply

Here's the thing about your replies... They do more to put potential buyers off buying from you than the negs ever would or could. And that's (almost) all I'll say about that.

If the buyer's first neg is truthful, there isn't much you can do about that.

If they haven't paid for the second item, going through the unpaid item process and closing (without payment) should mean it gets removed automatically.

Put the buyer on your block  list so they can't do it again - no matter what, deliberately purchasing a listing with the sole intent of leaving a neg, is a very clear breach of eBay policy and your response to the neg doesn't make what the buyer did ok in any way at all. Keep calm (diffcult to do, but very important), and use the "call me back" option under help and contact, and explain to eBay that it is a malicious purchase and neg; they may remove it (and your reply) immediately. You may want to consider asking them to remove your other reply.... Smiley Embarassed

Message 7 of 38
Latest reply

@digital*ghost
Keep calm (diffcult to do, but very important), and use the "call me back" option under help and contact, and explain to eBay that it is a malicious purchase and neg; they may remove it (and your reply) immediately. 

Depending on the mood of the CS rep Digi, that might earn the OP a policy violation for abusive feedback......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 38
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 9 of 38
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Depending on the mood of the CS rep Digi, that might earn the OP a policy violation for abusive feedback......................

Possibly, but I'd personally prefer the policy violation, than have that on my FB profile.

I mean, I know there are some businesses out there that have that sort of thing as their schtick (to the delight of every customer who's not copping it), and I have enjoyed the odd feedback comment that was highly (but cleverly and / or amusingly) insulting to the other person, so there will be some people that won't be put off by it, but just speaking for myself, I'd rather maintain the broadest possible appeal and risk the slap (if it wasn't going to endanger my account, anyway - i.e. no other policy violations in recent history)  

Message 10 of 38
Latest reply