Here we go again

I listed a pinball machine with a buyit now price with offers,a very new buyer typed in and made their offer but didnt realise it meant anything,they are very sorry but they made a mistake,blah blah  blah,am over it,whats the quickest way to delete the deal.Thanks

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Here we go again

if I was a buyer who didn't immediately approve a cancellation request and got told the seller would be opening legal proceedings, I would give the seller the middle finger, too.

And their blocks would have no effect on me.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

No, I gave the finger,lol ,your the best.Oh and it was the buyer that asked for the cancel ,then didnt react.Same as the last time this happened to me and I had to wait ten days.I find these people just that little bit annoying.But each to there own,thanks for your opinion champ.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

good way to remove the competition - set up a new account, buy something you have listed on your main account and then don't go through with it. Knocks this item out of circulation for a little while and means your item has less competition

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@misterforgetfulsbooks wrote:

good way to remove the competition - set up a new account, buy something you have listed on your main account and then don't go through with it. Knocks this item out of circulation for a little while and means your item has less competition

It would knock the OP out of circulation too for violating an eBay policy.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Just hope that the buyer doesn't know they can still leave feedback. They might decide to neg you and trash your stars for being such a douche (I'm not calling you a douche).

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

You're welcome.

You might like to consider that while the boards are hard to find, they are certainly not anonymous.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

"Done and dusted,I sent a message saying they should pull their finger out or I would start legal proceedings BLAHAHA,the cancel went thru ,they told me I would be better with gumtree,and that I am a douche with an attitude problem,,,,,,,,middle finger extended by myself,dont care."

Please, always respond to eBay members in a professional manner, even if they choose to be rude.  This is a wise practice as you would be surprised at the ramifications of communicating rudely on eBay, particularly if you are discussing your response here on a public board.  For example, you can see that your comment already has over 220 views.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply