Hi. How do I increase my auction duration time from 7 days to 10 days?

chrisur94
Community Member

Hi. How do I increase my auction duration time from 7 days to 10 days?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hi. How do I increase my auction duration time from 7 days to 10 days?

End item, then re-list....but only if it has NO BIDS

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You can only change to a longer duration within the first two hours after the auction starts. You can change to a shorter duration after this but not a longer one.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

That is certainly a snippet of information that I wouldn't have known.

pǝʇou ʇǝddᴉuS

̳̼̗̓̉̐̈́́̑͢͜
̛̠͕̱̟̗̓̿̿̃̿̈́C̹͈̗͍̪͔̿͐̓̉̀̎̄͞Ȟ̴̨̡̦̗̬̗̣̅̊̈̌͂ͅẠ̸̧̳̻͔̥̖͊̌͆͊̇̚͠Ṇ̖̲͕̦̝͈͚͊͒͛͐̔̃̔͗͘̕͜G̡̣̼̯̹̬̐̽̃̾͛͛̀̏͜Ȩ̴̪͓͕̹̰̫̳́̆̃̉͊̚ Ą̸̧̛̻̥̪̰̻̖̪̟̄̎̐͌́̚͠͡Ų̶̘͇͉̪̔̂̎̎̑̀̀͂̂̕C̭͙̤̫͚̥̭̽͆̇̈́͊̾̕͟ͅT̨̛̪̳̫̠̦͍̱̦͚͐̾͂̅͗̓̐͒I̶̗̱͚̳̪̮̺̼̲̓̑͂͛͛̈́̋̍͑͢Ò̴̺̱̹̣͕̳̯̎̌̏̈́̒̾̚͜͞͠N̶̤̙̯͇̝͐͐̈̽̿̐ L̥̗̲͚̗̩̞̀͂̉̐̚͜ͅI̢̯͙͎̺͚͌̔̓̾̃̀̿͢͞S̡̛͇̰̰̐̌̃͟͞͞͞Ţ̵̰̼͔̩̝͛͒̍͆̎̂̅͟͡Ì̴̖̰̻̹̱͇͍̠͐͋͌̐̃͂ͅN̸̢͍̲̰͇͉̪̝̣͋̏͗̃̑Ģ̘̤̬̻̀̒̊͒̚͘͟ Ṫ̨̧̺͖̲̯̺͖̑̔̋̀͑̆̃̕͜O̲̪̤̻̼̱͛̓̊͗̄͘͡͡͝ͅ L̶̢̬̩͓̲͎̫̀̾̀̑͐̅̍̆O̙͙̼͉͈̮̻͉̞͒͌͌̍̂͜N̨͉͉̞̳͎͊̎̆̽̌̂͒̓͐̇͜͜͜G̮̝̗̺̺̬̯̱̑̓͐̀́̉͝Ĕ̡͉͉̠̥̃͊̓̔͘R̵̨̯͎̙̪͚̻͒̈́̆̓̍̉̀͟͝ͅ Ď͉͙̬̤͑̂̔̔͗͒̾͜͡Ư̺͉͙̗̪̜̭̦̼̊̀̍͑̍̃R̶͎̭͙͓͙̞̣̈́̈̀͛̎Ȧ̷̭̼̦̮̺͍̉̃̉̂͊͞T̷͙̘̰̳́̍̓̏̏͐̇̎͟͞I̷͚̙̱̝͚̹̼͇̍̀̊̈́̇̂͢͢͡O̷̙̬̻̼͓̘̣͔̐͑̍͌͛́̑̾͟͞Ń̢̰͙͎̝̇̈́̀̋̕͡?̷̛̼̱̙̩̯̟̭̍͆́͊̀̚

̥̭͇̹̺̹̂͒̉̓̀̅̋Y̴͇̺̤̠͇̠̝̊͛͂͌̋̏͐̔͘͟͢͠ͅo̶̧̱͔͎̰̝̱̭̓̎̐̀̎̋̌͛̚ų̶̬̲̖̠͍̣̈̓̐͂͞.̴̜̥̮̙͉̥̗̭͋̋̽͗̈͂̐̉͂ͅ.̷̞̘͖͔̺͉́͋̈́̏̂̕͢.̨̙̻̪̖͖̲̈̂͗̓̀͂̕ ḩ̟͈̘̭̄̌̾̆̾̊̋̎̃̆a̢͖̖̥̺͉͑̏̃͂̑͑̐̈́̓͢͢v̻̠̩̯̮̽̉̾͒̇̉́͞e͙̼̲̜̥͚̅̽̒͋̂͘͟͞.̶̥̺͎̬̣̼͇̳͋̋́̐͘͜͡ͅ.̷̧̛͔͍͈͇̺̪͇͖͗̓́̍͋̚͠͡ͅ.̷̛̛͓͚͇͎̯͈̒̓̽̉̋̆͂͝ t̡̩̥̤͖̫̜͊̀̀͌̍̿̈́́͗̚͜w͍̠̙̫̲̆̎͋͌̊̀͐͡ơ̺̞̥̻̻͍̭̿̓̈́̉͢͝.̸͈͔̮̥̫͛̈́́̀͊̄̌ͅ.̺̭̣̣̝̻́̈͌̐͑̒̒́̚͜.͍̜̜̩̫̜̳̣̙̈̄͗́͐̒͛́ ḩ̴̛̰͉̤͔͎̺̋̓̇̄̓͋̓͜͟͠ỡ̧̰͔̠̹̪͕̯̼̽͗̽̅̄̓̈́̕ṳ̸̢̨̻̤̘͇̜̲̿̄̇̿̚ͅr̢̛͚̳̺̞̀̎́̀͒́͌͋s̢̢̛̹̙̦̒̐̅̃̕.̸̻̲̮̳͍̟̟̺̒̈́̈̔̅̑̅̋̐͐͟.̧̛̩̲̲̪̫̱̒͆͑́͆̽̅͜͠.̷̛̳͉̺̱̟̻̃͂̃̑̄̋̽̈͢͜

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply