Hi does anyone know if free listings will come up this month. I always get invite 2 days after it st

Hi does anyone know if free listings ebay.au for February will come up. I always get invite 2 days after it starts which is annoying.  Thanks

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Hi does anyone know if free listings will come up this month. I always get invite 2 days after i

Who knows.

Keep an eye on the selling board every few days, someone usually posts a notice when it happens.

image host
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Re: Hi does anyone know if free listings will come up this month. I always get invite 2 days after i

How would anyone here know? None of us work for ebay. They are random, so it's anyone's guess if it will happen this month or not. It won't be this weekend. 

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks. Was wondering if this weekend as once before I asked on a Wednesday and someone posted a link in reply, but ebay didn't send me the offer till the Friday so I was lucky to get the link. Not sure how they sourced it.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Thankyou but it never shows on my seller board just a message through my emails only, not my ebay page. Thanks
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Seller board, as in this forum. Best just to keep an eye out rather than appear to be begging! There are several ways people find out about them before the emails come out.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Sorry, should have worded that a little better.

Here in selling on the discussion boards, members often post a link when the offer comes out.

And it will sometimes work even if you don't receive an invitation.

image host
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Think I read somewhere that they seem to come out on a Thursday.  But be assured, the moment someone gets an email, they always kindly post the link here.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Yes just received a message through eBay which is unusual that there is 100 free listings till 9th Feb. 

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply