Hi does anyone know if free listings will come up this month. I always get invite 2 days after it st

Hi does anyone know if free listings ebay.au for February will come up. I always get invite 2 days after it starts which is annoying.  Thanks

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi does anyone know if free listings will come up this month. I always get invite 2 days after it st

Thanks so much for posting. Much better than snarky comments.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Mind you, I noticed the OP got the email but didn't put up the link for anyone else

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

javand1 did. Who, I believe, is who I thanked.

if not, I meant to.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah, you did.

My post wasn't specifically to you, Dave.

Just threw it out there

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Fair enough.

I'll try to disguise my paranoia better in future.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

kickme.gif  Always good to be wary, Dave

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply