Hi just asking out there, I'm not a store holder and I have never in the past years since doing ebay

Received 3 times relist for free. I did ask ebay but they said it's if you have more than 100 transactions in 12mths or $12,000 it didn't apply but in previous years I didn't reach that and still didn't get them. I did have 135 transactions but only made just under $2000.00 as its only small household/ clothing. My friend who has sold 230 transaction with payment of $3500 still gets relists from when it first started. Something doesn't add up here. Has anyone else come across this? 

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Hi just asking out there, I'm not a store holder and I have never in the past years since doing ebay

Try 'revising' one of your items....see if it shows up on the last page, before you hit 'relist'....sometimes there, sometimes not
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Thankyou, yes I tried it in the past many a times on different items but never comes up. Thasks again

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

You could try listing something in another category....see if that sets it off
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks just tried that way as well and doesnt work. I figure out that either close my account and restart aagin or lay low and dont sell for a few months and just put on Gumtree so Im not a pawerseller. Thanks again anyway

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

It appears that getting the relists is entirely random, I have  store and when thereare free auction listings or I have collectibles to list I still get the 3 free relists.  My other two non store items get them too, if it is not there I just use an ended listing and sell similar and the box is usually there and ready ticked.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

If you've got the app on your phone try revising on that. It quite often shows up there when it won't appear on the desktop version. It's actually 100 items AND $12,000 not OR. I've been a powerseller for years and always had it as I sell less than $12K a year.

Edit: Try clearing out your cache and cookies and restarting your browser. That often works too.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks will try.How do I get the app. On phone?  I contacted ebay yesterday and she said definitely 100 transactions in 12 mths or $12,000. I only made just under $2000 so not sure then what's going on. 

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Sorry did you mean just the normal ebay app. On phone? I have ebay on that but it doesn't work either.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I dont normally get the 3 free relists on my non store auction account as I have more than 100 sales & 12 K in turnover.   I didnt list for awhile and dropped below the 12K in sales and the 3 free relists appeared. They continued for a month or two until my average sales climbed past the 12k again. I havnt seen them since then.  While there is plenty of glitches on ebay, the system worked as it should on this occasion.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply