HiI need helpIHAVE BEEN LEFT HORRIBLE FEEDBACK WHAT DO I DO

I sold some coinsand the person is saying the were bad I was shown some photos and knew

straight away they were not my coin the positioning of the coins and stapling

The stapes were not flattened which gave it away

It was a 2004 hollograpic coloured coin

The seepage was old

The 2 I sold had no seepage none then one had old seepage I mean old I would not sellit

and have sent proof sets back because of it

Not only that they are now saying they did not receive coins and every coin was scratched pitted

I am not like that and I have sold thousands of coins but never ever received this

This buyer has trashed other sellers because of there stance to them

What do I do

I will say this there is no way I am going to take the coins back

They cannot be all that badI know that for fact and make sure that the coins to this seller we

near perfect because perfect is only a word

Help

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do the fingerprint thing?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

You have made it look ten times worse with the hysterical responses

they paid by direct debit, so they have no protection

your other feed back is great dont worry

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Take a deep breath I reckon, though Its just appalling what that buyer has done. It would have given you such a shock to see, but you can have a red hot go at getting them all removed.

Anyone who looks at the feedback who has half a brain can see that the buyer that has left those negative feedback is a competitor.  And leaving that many negatives at once must raise some red flags at ebays end.

Ring ebay tomorrow, and calmly request for the feedback to be removed as the feedback is malicious and left by a competitor.

Hear out what ebay says. Don't argue with them, it does not go in your favour if you appear argumentative in the slightest. 

If they will not review and remove the feedback, then complete and carefully fill out the feedback removal for defamation forms (search the site map to access) for each and every feedback left - be sure to include the exact reasons why the feedback is untrue and damaging to your reputation as a seller.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

And dont leave false positives again, it wont help your case

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It is a pity you did not come here for advice before sounding off on your buyer's feedback.  It has all been removed by ebay.  It makes you look very bad when potential buyers see the hysterical followups you have left AND all the removed feedback.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I think it actually looks just as bad for the buyer (and their selling activities) to have the comments removed in this case. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

ouch!

That sux.

Theres some really vindictive people out there isnt there?

yeah you really need to chill when replying to neg feedback though buddy.

As hard as it would be to keep your cool in a situation like this and as urgent as the need you have to get your side of the story across, its always best to wait a day or so before replying.

You normally see things in a different and certainly much calmer perspective once a little time has passed.

You really could of done a much better job in stating your case if you had've waited and put some rational thought into your replies.

Have you called or messaged ebay and asked them to review the feedback?

Have you blocked the buyer?

Try noi to stress to much.

Most buyers will see it as what it is.

Nasty feedback all from the same buyer that just happens to be a seller of the same items.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply