Holiday notices or bulk editing listings - non store holders

chezzy
Community Member

Hi folks

I have seen some stores with 'vacation notices'. I am not a store holder but wondering if there is a way I can bulk edit my listings to add a note about potential despatch/postal delays over weekends/public holidays. eBay live chat tells me the option is only available to store holders. Even the option to bulk edit listings - that surprised me. It is not something I had ever considered before and I tend to just revise listings individually when required.

I am wondering if there are indeed any ways I can bulk edit multiple unsold items or new items I want to add over Easter? Thankyou

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Holiday notices or bulk editing listings - non store holders

I haven't done it myself but I've seen where you can add a comment to the bottom of all your descriptions at once by using bulk edit.  Part of the reason I've never used it is because I'd assume I'd have to remove it later one listing at a time.

Perhaps you could try doing it on just two items using bulk edit so you can see how it works.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

if you don't have a store, ju7st end and relist them when you get back.

Given the ebay attitude to 'late' delivery these days, that would seem to be prudent.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Actually, I am quite concerned about late deliveries myself. Today I received a large letter that took 12 days from Adelaide to Melbourne. Having to rethink my listings.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply