How Do I reprint Or Cancel An eBay Postage Label?

I have tried to print an eBay postage label but it refuses to print. I beleive I have 24 hours to reprint the label or 5 days to cancel the label if I dint use it.. I am using Selling Manager Pro.

Thank You

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go to Manage Postage Labels (on the left menu in your Sold section) to either reprint or cancel.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to Manage Postage Labels (on the left menu in your Sold section) to either reprint or cancel.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I will have to get new Glasses .... Thank You

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

TLDR; this seems to no longer work but the print label link in your email might work

I wanted to see what a label looked like so that I could copy the tariff code for the item rather than googling it again. The method listed here does not seem to work anymore, you can partially see some of the information that was on the original label but not the version you printed.

This is what happens.. 

Orders >

Postage labels > Print another label > "You have already purchased a label for this order. You can view and void previously purchased labels on the Postage labels page."

> Postage labels > .... 

And around we go..

Or... 

Postage labels > Print another label > Print (under Delivery address) >  Opens print window with page saying "undefined"

Postage labels > label link > Tracking information

If you still have the email you received with the link to the label, that is the only place I have found where you can see exactly what you originally printed and effectively reprint the label. I am not sure how long the link works. If you have lost the email.. possibly you will have it in your browser history, the link looks like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/ship/single/print/XXXXXXXX

where XXXXXXX is a long identifier.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Too long, didn’t read?????

I would suggest at least reading the date of the last post on a thread. This thread began in July 2014, and the last post was on the same day: 15 July 2014. In other words, the opening poster posted his/her problem 8 years ago, and marked a reply as having provided a solution at that time.

This thread is far too old to be relevant and I anticipate a moderator locking the thread to prevent any additional zombification.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply