How can I do cheaper postage for large item?? I'm new seller~~ Ned help!!!

Just asking everyone, I saw a lots of people selling item with very low postage. And I tried to call post office, they introduce me click and send.

But I found it is more expensive than I post in local post office.
Because my item is big, the Pre satchel doesn't fit in, i have use my own package. but since i use pwn package. the click and send charge me extra 1.50 for tracking.... it is very difgicult to sell if i add another 1.50 to postage fee!!! and most of my item over 1kg...also, if not using eparcel, it is very hard everyday I carry like 10 big box to post office..

Very confuse what should I do on this case, should I discuss with post office or what??? No idea at alllll!!! Anyone can give suggestion???
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sellers offering cheaper postage incorporate part of the postage charge into the item price to make the postage look for attractive to buyers.

say you start item at $45.. and $15 postage

try starting at $50 with $10 postage

there is no ''cheap'' postage, just different ways of charging for it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

try and fit things into a large tuff bag, then they may not get cubed to a higher price.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You can buy Australia Post boxes at the PO and then post them using Click and Send: as a code you use the last 5 digits of the barcode. Just tape the slip to the box.

C&S will collect from your place , but not very cheap I'm afraid. I don't know if they only charge once or per parcel, however you can call them- I have found their phone service very helpful indeed.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do."

Goethe

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply