Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eCheques

I just received my second eCheque payment, which provides no Seller Protection. 1. Is there a way to get any protection with eCheque's through PayPal? 2. Is there a way to block eCheque payments? Thanks alot.

sending an invoice & viewing bids on a sold item

can invoice be sent through 'my ebay' instead of a link in the automated email you get from ebay? (gawd things have changed and, What about viewing the bids on a sold item, cant navigate to see them? (A bidder is interested in a sold item incase the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcels too large for Australia post (nsw to nsw address)

Hello, I have to mail two parcels from NSW 2011 to an address in NSW 2170. They both weigh roughly 5kgs and I need tracking and insurance. Could anyone recommend a good courier service? I did some research and smartsend.com.au seems to be a good opti...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Business Account

I have a couple of questions On my other account, if i change it to a business account, will I lose the 30 free listings on it? Also if I use it for buying only for business supplies, should I still change it to a business account?

TurboLister makes me laugh

Just clicked the update button in TurboLister and it flashed a message- "May 12 2012- Seller Changes- click here....". Oh well- better late than never.:^O

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My First eBay Easter

I have not experienced an Easter selling weekend. I have been a buyer for many years, but a seller for only the last little while. Regards Easter - possible problems I foresee: 1. Buyers not taking into account the Pub Hols and allowing for longer po...

Cannot find my listing

Hi I have a listing in mobile accessories - mounts/holders but cannot find it in this section. It has been listed for five days there have been 31 views but I cannot see it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question regarding DSR scores

Hi I dont post here often. I have an issue with the DSR rating system. Up to now I've maintained 100% positive feedback with my buyers. But when i looked at my DSR ratings I noticed that a few buyers have marked down my DSR ratings. I am mistified as...

Combined Postage

Hi all, I am a returning seller from way back. My postage specifies $2.40 plus additional .20 per item. I have just sold 3 items and unable to combine the postage. I have been in and adjusted the postage on invoice and it just reverts back to the ful...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are sellers not protected?

I sold a used played with doll. Gave description and photos. Wrapped in bubble wrap and posted. Buyer says crown is broken. It was not broken when it was posted and it was wrapped securely. Why do they get their money back through PayPal? I believe s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer bid but now doesn't want the item

Hi All, I am hoping people with more experience than me can give me some advice. I had an auction just end. The winning bid was placed in the last minute and 2 minutes later I received a message saying "sorry my son bid and I don't want this". Now, I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery Pictures in Shop and Search Results are not showing

Is it just me?.... I am having trouble with my gallery pictures only showing as the green camera icon. It is mainly only the one category of my shop 'Wood & Paper Jewellery' plus the search results. http://stores.ebay.com.au/10-Paper-Lane/Wood-Paper-...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Fees & Turbo Lister

I've just listed something on Turbo Lister starting at 0.99 cents, in ebay it says your first 30 listings of the month are free, but when I checked on Turbo Lister how much the listing fee's would be, it came up at .50c. Is this correct, or will it n...