How can I print out address labels of orders placed each day. Not postage labels.

As it takes a lot of time to hand write addrress labels on packages how can I print out just the address labels, NOT EBAYS POSTAGE LABELS . 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: How can I print out address labels of orders placed each day. Not postage labels.

I have a DYMO 4XL. I download my orders and print the labels through a CSV file in Dymo's program, but I do around a hundred at a time (multiple accounts). But if you aren't doing many of them you can just click copy on the order page and paste the address to the Dymo program and print that one label. I do that sometimes also when just catching up on a few late orders because my handwriting is atrocious.

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Re: How can I print out address labels of orders placed each day. Not postage labels.

Hey mate, I just bought that one cause I was sick of the brother one jamming after every 6 months, Do they support JPG or PDF?
Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

A Mypost Business account is free to sign up for and you can apparently use the address checking it offers, if you use it to create shipping labels then discounts may apply if depending on volume.

https://auspost.com.au/mypost-business

Again you are missing the point, OP didn't want to use eBay labels so my assumption is they also don't want to use AP labels. also South.coffee also suggested automation. Automation is ONLY for those who have AP Business accounts (not the free ones). OP might be using stamps or an AP Charge account i.e."Postage Paid" Imprint

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

MyPost Business is FREE to anybody who cares to open an account.

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

I think we're getting a bit off track here,  the OPs main selling is CDs so he would be using letter post.

I stick with my idea of labels tho, why buy a label printer whatever that is, if you have a printer already?

Wow, a hundred at a time?  ^^.      I would have a panic attack if I sold that many every day.Cat LOL

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

@danieh_6 wrote:

Again you are missing the point, OP didn't want to use eBay labels so my assumption is they also don't want to use AP labels. also South.coffee also suggested automation. Automation is ONLY for those who have AP Business accounts (not the free ones). OP might be using stamps or an AP Charge account i.e."Postage Paid" Imprint

No need to shout at me, south.coffee was suggesting using MyPost for checking the address details before printing an address label.

Hopefully south.coffee will come back and clarify the process......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

MyPost account is free to anyone, Australia Post just classify it as a business service. Apart from the better postage discount, address checking and label printing all in one, the automation link to import your eBay orders is a big plus. (If you want to know some other MyPost secrets, you need to private message me).

We also use our thermal label printer for ad hoc address labels by cutting and paste the recipients address from the PayPal email into a Word template.

I wish I was printing 100 labels a day (but not on a Dymo) !!
Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

Hi,  yes we sell CD's and DVD's and post these in bags and stamp them. A person we know is able to download the addresses from Ebay via her Office works but will NOT SHOW me  how it is done.  I have shaky writing so that does not look good on the envelope so would like to know how SHE does the addresses via Ebay

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

You have a store with 3400 items and 22,000 feedback and you are HAND WRITING addresses ! When do you get to eat ???

With those sort of numbers you need to automate and get your postage costs down. If you are not on MyPost or eParcel you are making Australia Post way richer !
Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

I've not tried printing jpg but it definitely prints PDF, the MyPost labels are PDF and I print them on 4 x 6 in labels at 90% scale.

Edit: Actually I do recall one time having an issue with my PDF program and I ended up using the snip tool to snip the label and printed from there which I'm pretty sure is a jpg format.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply