How can I switch back again to classic view/selling page

This is really driving me bonkers. I had this problem before and someone helped me resolve it. But hey ho, here we go again. I cannot get back to the original classic selling sold page. GRRR it is so stressful and timwasting. PLEASE can someone tell me in simpletons terms how to switch back. 

Thank you, you lovely lot 🙂

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

There should be a button on the top right to "switch back to Classic View". Sometimes it disappears. When that happens to me I go to my eBay page and then go back to the selling page and it usually reappears.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I tried all of the things that you all kindly suggested. Then I looked again and again and underneath the?on the right hand side of the page I noticed "switch to classic view" I clicked on this and yay I have my old page back again.:)

Thank you all so much for your help. I just hope it doesnt vanish again plus the route back.

I get the impression that most of us prefer this page. The new format is so time wasting. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

In seller hub overview there is an option to go to 'My Selling'. Try that. I still have the useful page, so that's all I can suggest.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

There should be a button on the top right to "switch back to Classic View". Sometimes it disappears. When that happens to me I go to my eBay page and then go back to the selling page and it usually reappears.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I go to my ebay button top right on page, click on my ebay summary, then on the left hand side under ebay activity clip on selling and that takes you to the classic page. I always do that.  

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

I tried all of the things that you all kindly suggested. Then I looked again and again and underneath the?on the right hand side of the page I noticed "switch to classic view" I clicked on this and yay I have my old page back again.:)

Thank you all so much for your help. I just hope it doesnt vanish again plus the route back.

I get the impression that most of us prefer this page. The new format is so time wasting. 

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I just switched to MP. I had classic view tab / shortcut saved and it's gone. Can't get back to it  through seller hub and selling tools either. The all selling link there takes me to some rubbish page. GRRRRR.

Not happy! I've tried everything, including the link above. And the 'Switch to Classic View' is nowhere to be seen.

It definitely hasn't enhanced my experience!

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

I think Classic has been discontinued, not 100% sure, but if the above suggestions are not working, it would seem so.

I don't think many have had their experience enhanced....

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

I can still get it on another Id, including 1 which had previously been switched to MP. Doesn't seem any consistency, or rhyme or reason , as the saying goes. 

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

It is still working for me at present. Not that it is any use, as I have not gone onto that revolting managed payments rubbish, so I am unable to sell now. They have tried pushing that seller hub thing as well, and for a some one like myself who sold in a very narrow field of interest, I don't need, or want, any of it. Thankfully thus far the link to take you back still works . Anyway, it was a generally good decade, except for being forced onto Feepal, then Feebay adding their take onto your postage costs, Feepal refusing to refund their part of buyers payment when you do, and lately, endless harrassing mails about tracked postage, managed payments, and piles of other guff that promise considerable amounts of enhanced experiences to all and sundry. Ten years ago, Ebay was really quite good and enjoyable. Not anymore. 

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply