save as template doesn't work

When you have a listed item and select the save as template option in the pull down it just brings up a totally blank template. This is useless and cannot be the way it should work ie it should bring up a populated template based on the one listed ???

They have removed the option to save as template at the time of creating the listing so no way to easily create a duplicate template.

same result on multiple browsers, I've reported the issue a couple of weeks ago but still no resolution.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If creating a listing you can only save it for later. If you want a duplicate of that listing use sell similar once it is listed.

If you want to have a template to use over and over you create a new one on the template page. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The listing is removed after 6o days at which point sell similar is no longer available, sometimes I have the same item for sale after that time, I get many different items. You used to be able to save as template at time of creating the listing which has been removed, I'm just asking for what we had at least.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply