How do I cancel listing as I have tried three times unsucessfully

I have tried on a number of occasions now to stop my item being re- listed and indeed to end the listing but without success
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

View all active items for sale, ( in selling ) check the square box on left of listings you want to remove, go to " actions " top right of menu above active listings. Hover and a  drop down menu appears. Select " end listing ".  You will then get a cue that asks you to confirm you wish to end the listings. It can take up to a minute for large numbers of listings to end. 

If you make a mistake, you can relist them by going into the unsold folder and following the prompts.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If it is the kitchen cabinets it won't let you cancel while you have a bid.   So you need to cancel the bid first.

Here's how to cancel a bid:
  1. Log into eBay and visit the bid canceling page for sellers.
  2. Enter the item number in the top box, the buyer's username in the middle, and the reason for cancellation at the bottom. Click โ€œcancel bidโ€ when finished.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

View all active items for sale, ( in selling ) check the square box on left of listings you want to remove, go to " actions " top right of menu above active listings. Hover and a  drop down menu appears. Select " end listing ".  You will then get a cue that asks you to confirm you wish to end the listings. It can take up to a minute for large numbers of listings to end. 

If you make a mistake, you can relist them by going into the unsold folder and following the prompts.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If it is the kitchen cabinets it won't let you cancel while you have a bid.   So you need to cancel the bid first.

Here's how to cancel a bid:
  1. Log into eBay and visit the bid canceling page for sellers.
  2. Enter the item number in the top box, the buyer's username in the middle, and the reason for cancellation at the bottom. Click โ€œcancel bidโ€ when finished.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply