How do I get an item 'into' Click and Send?

chezzy
Community Member

Hi folks

I have one item I am trying to prepare for shipping. As I am sending it overseas and want to send it

registered I figured it would be easier - and not have to worry about filling forms in at the PO.

Anyway, I am in the Create an Item page of Australia Post/C&S.

Under item details it says

Your eBay items
No eBay items have been selected. Please click "Add items" to add eBay items you are sending.

When I click "Add Items" a window pops up saying No record found - yet there is no way to access/import
any records. Item number, Buyer and item title are all empty.

Wondering if I have done something wrong or could it simply be because in my ebay it shows the paypal payment as pending?

Any help appreciated - I can't call out at the moment

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

yes, it is because your payment is pending - best to wait until the payment clears and then all will be ok

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Well that is a relief, thankyou. How long does something like this normally take?

I have told the buyer that I should have it sorted within a couple of days?

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

why is the payment pending?

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

The buyer paid straight away with paypal but it is showing with an egg timer/hour glass in my ebay

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

so the problem is at their end - like waiting for funds to clear.     Sometimes that might take up to 5 to 6 days in my experience.

If you received an email from paypal saying it was an echeque and needs time to clear, I normally forward that on to the buyer's paypal email address explaining why the delay.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Oh, I just happened to check my paypal account and I hadn't "claimed" it, that is annoying. Nothing in the paypal emails to say I needed to manually go claim it first (have done this numerous times before but had forgotten). Why are we not told we have to go claim it. Interesting the email said I could send any items now!

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

lol, haven't had that happen before, but there is always a first for everything.

So, does the click and send import thingy work now?

PS:  and double check the address on the form, if it is USA or Canada, the click and send form has a nasty habit of sending everything to Alabama or Alberta.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

No, C&S isn't  allowing me to import (add) any ebay items and the payment is still showing as pending in my ebay (even though I have accepted it). So maybe it just has to go through the "clearance" routine first. I so wish I could prepare the shipping label ahead of time.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

you could just fill the form manually - using the details that you have in your email from paypal

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply