How do I get an item 'into' Click and Send?

chezzy
Community Member

Hi folks

I have one item I am trying to prepare for shipping. As I am sending it overseas and want to send it

registered I figured it would be easier - and not have to worry about filling forms in at the PO.

Anyway, I am in the Create an Item page of Australia Post/C&S.

Under item details it says

Your eBay items
No eBay items have been selected. Please click "Add items" to add eBay items you are sending.

When I click "Add Items" a window pops up saying No record found - yet there is no way to access/import
any records. Item number, Buyer and item title are all empty.

Wondering if I have done something wrong or could it simply be because in my ebay it shows the paypal payment as pending?

Any help appreciated - I can't call out at the moment

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: How do I get an item 'into' Click and Send?

So I don't 'need' it to be verified as an ebay item, I can just go ahead and prepare the label?  Does that mean I would have to manually add any tracking (?) number to ebay re proof of shipping or for our records?

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

In click and send you can prepare any label,  at any time, and yes, you will have to manually add tracking.

Probably worth it to do in this case, as it is not the buyer's fault (I presume) that the payment is pending?

And I can see you are anxious to get on with it Smiley Happy

Probably none of my business, but why do you have to "claim" payments in paypal?

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

I don't understand about claiming the payments - you would think payments would go through autmotically atleast in the case of any ebay purchase/win.

Have managed to prepare the label and saved it but not sure where I will retrieve it from when I am ready to print it.

I am having a few dramas. Last night I went to pay for a purchase with paymate - that is showing as pending too even though at the time it didn't go through and I hadn't even given any credit card details (first time using it). Now I don't know how to get back in and try to make the payment again. Can't phone out.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

you can print it out from click and send I think - why not print it now?

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I filled in all the information in C&S and then saved it, with the intention of printing out later or tomorrow. When I go to that saved item there is no option to print. It is very odd (not to mention a pain in the butt as I might have to fill it all in again?).

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

is there no box to tick and down the bottom of the screen "print items"  ?

About paypal, did you update your paypal to "premier" ?

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

Here is a screen shot (there is no option to print anywhere on page). I have blotted out and buyer and sender's addresses

Yes my paypal acc is already premier

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

try the "edit"  the red pencil thing

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

OK, now I can add to cart and print labels...getting somewhere except it printed the wrong way and running out of ink!

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks for your help/suggestions Curraone. Now on to sort out the paymate issue.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply