Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Basketball Cards

What is the best way to sell basketball cards eg i looked up 93-94 Basketball Cards there worth like 18c - 70c max each should i sell as a full setshould i leave them in ultrapros(the plastic sleeves) (how much are they worth?)should i sell worldwide...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

make an offer..

Hi..I want to embed a make an offer button on my listing but cannot find the page to accept it.. Can someone help me locate it please... Thanks

How do I get an item 'into' Click and Send?

Hi folks I have one item I am trying to prepare for shipping. As I am sending it overseas and want to send itregistered I figured it would be easier - and not have to worry about filling forms in at the PO. Anyway, I am in the Create an Item page of ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Support - positive feedback!

OK, so I listed a whole bunch of old TV magazines. One went for a stupendous price - two buyers bidding against each other, etc (to he point where another seller, excited by the price, also listed a copy of the item, at a "But It Now" of two-thirds t...

Resolved! Duplicate listings

Recently eBay have been through my store and is still going through my store cancelling listings they think are duplicated. I sell plants and if I have say a Soursop plant and another listing for Soursop seeds, they take one of them off. They are def...

postage discounts

Is there a way to offer postage discounts in a multi variation listing. Basically I do not want to give a discount for seperate listings just within the listing for each variation. I have it set to $1.95 flat rate + $1.00 for each extra one and no fr...

Question regarding ebay customer enquiries.

I have zero customer enquiries in my isp email, or under new messages im my ebay mail, yet when I go to my summary page, there are 4 new questions from buyers, three from yesterday, one today. Each of these emails are blank...Has anyone had this prob...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

watched items list malfunction

The WATCHED ITEMS LIST on ebay AU is malfunctioning, and has been so for over a week.Buyers are unable to see the items they searched for and added to the Watched Items list.This has a roll on effect for sellers as potential bidders may wait till the...